Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, you can defenitaly tell its there, and you can forsurely tell its bronze..... the pics dont really do it justice. Here is a couple close-ups...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmckell said:
Looks good, are you ready to deliver it to me :D
Its on its way man;) It will be down there just in time for summer....

The reason I did not want to go darker was because really dark tint sticks out really bad on a light colored car, to the cops. They would pull me over in a second for seeing extremely dark tint. My sedan was dark blue, and the 35% on that was really dark, but the dark car masked the dark tint so it was all good..:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pete said:
What percent is that? 50%?

Pete
thanx for the compliments guys...

It is 50% bronze tint. When I was in the shop, he pulled out 50% regular black, and 50% bronze..... He said he only has the roll because he was doing a cadilac and a 300m in the bronze. When he put it up to the window, I thought the bronze would be a neat touch to a tan interior and a bronzey gold colored car..:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
91BullDog said:
hey man,

did u repaint ur coupe??????and wat color???
I didn't repaint it, but apparently someone else has..... The original color was more silvery, by looking at the bottle of touch-up paint that says cashmere silver. It is also visibly more silver than the gold color of the car. Not sure why it was repainted, but I am hoping it was not because it was in a bad accident:rolleyes: :confused: .

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanx Leon

I cannot get your pictures to get big, but it looks sweet.... I think that is closer to the original color of my car. It looks really good...

My car has a goldish tinge to it and is not that silver.... kinda two tone almost.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts