When you look for a new set of tires, you can’t go wrong with Michelin rubber. Take a look at some of the most popular and sought-after models of Michelin tires, such as Premier, Primacy, and Energy Saver. You can be sure that these tires won’t let you down even when they are severely worn. Even old tires can guarantee predictable stopping power even on slick surfaces unlike Michelin’s competition thanks to their smart design.
The tread compound includes large volumes of silica, while the cutting-edge EverGrip technology helps to deliver exceptional wet grip and hydroplaning resistance. To ensure a long tread life, a cutting-edge MaxTouch structure with an optimum contact patch shape is used. Michelin tires are unmatched in terms of wear resistance and dependability thanks to the use of premium materials in their production.
Michelin Premier LTX
• Shorter Stopping
• Hydroplaning Resistance
• Excellent Wet Grip
• Lasting Winter Performance
Michelin Primacy MXV4
• Good braking performance and precision handling on wet roads
• Quiet & Comfortable Ride
• Chosen by Premium Carmakers
• Confident wet-weather handling
• Guaranteed to meet or exceed the highest standards of quality and durability
Michelin Primacy MXM4
PRIMACY MXM4 All Season, Fuel Efficient, EV Tires by Michelin Tires®. This tire is available in various sizes. Choose the desired width, height and radius from the option list.
• Premium precision handling
• Quiet and comfortable ride
• Chosen by premium carmakers
• Safety even in the most demanding conditions
• MaxTouch Construction for strong acceleration, braking, and cornering, while also helping the tire to wear evenly over time
• Built to last for up to 55,000 miles
Michelin Energy Saver A/S
ENERGY SAVER A/S All Season, Fuel Efficient, EV Tires by Michelin Tires®. This tire is available in various sizes. Choose the desired width, height and radius from the option list.
• All-Season Safety
• Long Treadlife
• Stops up to 8 Feet Shorter for Added Safety
• EnergySaver Construction and special rubber compound keeps the tire cooler to improve fuel efficiency while also reducing CO2 emissions
• MaxTouch Construction puts more rubber on the road for strong acceleration, braking, and cornering, while also helping the tire to wear evenly over time
• Built to last for up to 65,000 miles
To browse the full catalog of Michelin tires, use the link below:
Michelin is the most reputable name in the industry that delivers superb tires combining superior quality with outstanding performance and stunning look.
Give our sales team a call at 800.505.3274 (Toll-Free) or 1.609.642.4700 (International) and we'll answer all your questions.