Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Re: Sedan

jrock7791 said:
AND THIS ONE, ALSO NO WORDS!!
What is that on the bumper in front of the headlights? Headlight washer nozzles?:confused:

Looks smoooootttthhhh

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE]What is that on the bumper in front of the headlights? Headlight washer nozzles?[/QUOTE]

Cakedaddy, No that is a parking light pole. It raises from the bumper when you hit a button so you can distinguish how far you are from the curb or other cars. We have some hard places to park here in Tokyo. Some cars have ones like this, others have ugly permanent poles sticking up, and other like mine with none.[

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
bumper ...

looks very much like the erebuni bumper to me ... which is a copy of a japanese version ...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Re: Re: Some one PMed me to see the backs

SpeedDemon said:
Who makes that rear bumper for that Coupe? That thing is hot as hell!!!
hey speedDemon, that's the bumper from my body kit, in fact he has the side skirts too. i dont like the nose that much though. what, the owner couldn't afford red "H" badges, he had to paint the oem ones?

·
Registered
799 Posts
OISHII!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Re: Sedan

jrock7791 said:
AND THIS ONE, ALSO NO WORDS!!
Shi'ott hiz'ott!!! I want my sedan's azz to sit that low. But only if the tires don't butterfly. 18" tires co$t way too much money. Ya'feel me?

One...

Fut :cool:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
damn ya have the illest skirt kits in Japan, Hey Jrock whats the name for the kit on the coupe? i love that color too, it's like a dark glossy candy apple red

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
damn ya have the illest skirt kits in Japan, Hey Jrock whats the name for the kit on the coupe? i love that color too, it's like a dark glossy candy apple red
They can keep the kits, jus gi'me that azz drop!!! That's a hot look!!!

One...

Fut :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.