1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Five- O
857 Posts
The pic of the engine on the ebay car isn't from a g2 or even a acura- It looks american (Ford maybe)- I think the cover says 4.6 L V6. Look at the color on the fire wall- it's blue and the legend in the pic is white.

That odd
Esti

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Esti said:
The pic of the engine on the ebay car isn't from a g2 or even a acura- It looks american (Ford maybe)- I think the cover says 4.6 L V6. Look at the color on the fire wall- it's blue and the legend in the pic is white.

That odd
Esti
Yep, thats what I was getting at...Why would they disgrace an Acura with pics of ford engine? Wassup with that?:D

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
It's the first ever Ford engine transplant.

Why put a Type II engine in when you can have a Ford engine?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'd be pretty iffy about buying a Legend from a car lot that can't even tell the difference between a Legend engine and one so rough on the eyes as a Ford engine. Plus it looks like it will sell for under $10,000. The whole thing is sketchy if you ask me. Would/has anyone ever bought a car from ebay?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nope and never will, its enough already to make sure all things when buying a car in person, let alone over megabites, its to easy to be a victim of fraud and or grossly misinformed such as this e-bay example.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts