Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks like a custom made billet grill to me. From what I heard, they are mighty expensive.

·
Registered
847 Posts
damn... best I've ever seen!!!:eek:

G

·
tight kit, one of the better ones for sure. I wonder as well if they make it for the coupe. Lots of the body kits for the Legend seem to somewhat take away the sporty appearance though :(.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Looks like the andy auto sports kit:confused: Just with a billet grill.

·
Registered
158 Posts
There is a guy mobbin' around here in Folsom with a Billet grill made by Stillen (www.stillen.com )...he said he paid $170 for it. I have yet to find it on their website though...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Blo said:
Looks like the andy auto sports kit:confused: Just with a billet grill.
Because it is the Andy Auto Sports. The URL is included in the original post toward the top of the thread. So, the original Andy Auto Sports kit doesn't have a billet? What does it have, just the regular OEM-like grill or a wide opening?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Silver said:
Looks like a custom made billet grill to me. From what I heard, they are mighty expensive.
Do you think it would look any good in place of the black plastic grille OEM Honda uses in the hood grille? I know in silver it would look fine for dark colored cars, but with a white one, it might look better color-coded or black chrome?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SpeedDemon said:
tight kit, one of the better ones for sure. I wonder as well if they make it for the coupe. Lots of the body kits for the Legend seem to somewhat take away the sporty appearance though :(.
I was thinking that I would like it for the coupe, if I had a dark color like that sedan, then I would definitely jump to it. With a white colored car, it might not look so tight, ya still think?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
asianlegend said:

Because it is the Andy Auto Sports. The URL is included in the original post toward the top of the thread. So, the original Andy Auto Sports kit doesn't have a billet? What does it have, just the regular OEM-like grill or a wide opening?
Wow im retarded:eek: I believe the Andys kit comes with gutter guard type fillers(lack of a better word).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh my sweet womanly Legend Goddess!!!! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life (Next to legendarith's avitar :D !!!) Those grilles, those grilles.... Whoever owns that must be very happy when they turn on the garage light. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.