Discussion Starter #1

if it were six speed and in my garage...then...life would be perfect

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
what no Navi?

The Legend Navi so sweet on JDM vehicles.

Ever seen it?
they had one up on the auctions too!!!

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Why the hell is the wheel on the other side!?!?!?!

Why is it on the other side?!!!!:eek: I'm lost!?!?!:confused:

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
in japan they drive on the other side of the road. i believe that's the reason why the wheel's on the other side. they drive on left side of the traffic instead of right, i think:confused:

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Yup. In Japan they drive on the opposite side of the street and the other side of the car. :)

.... Or is it the other side of the street and the opposite side of the car.... :confused:

:D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
LoL

I know it sounds weird, but when you think about it, WE'RE THE WEIRD ONES, I think it's only in North America where they drive on this side of the road we do.. everywhere else it's the other way around.

Not to mention in the U.S Inches, feet, Yards, Miles, wtf? LOL
What was wrong with CM, Meters, KM, in the first place? hehe

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Actually, much of Europe and South America as well as Taiwan (I believe) drives on the same side we do.

As far as the lack of metric, I believe that we have to auto manufacturers to thank for that. ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I visied Honk Kong 2 summers ago and me and a friend of mine took a cab back to the hotel. I was sitting in shotgun n oh my god I was bugging out the whole time cuz the driver's seat was on the other side. It was like I was driving but I wasn't. Kept on reaching for the breaks. :eek:

also, wouldn't be harder to shift a 6-speed lets say with your left hand unless your a lefty? I dunno cuz I can't drive with my right hand too well. It's my left hand on the wheel and my right hand resting on the shift.

·
Registered
847 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts