3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  acuralegend.com 
#1 · (Edited)
FOUND this whip on a japanese web site.
bodY kit is off the HizZy. ! cOlor too.
:cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Ok as I said before I'm not into the race car look on the Legends but this is a sweet coupe, one thing we all must remember is that the Japanese go all out with their cars I'm talking freaky delights, stuff we will never do...if I had a kit like that it would be tore up in two days.

DAY ONE-

Side skirts: (Morning) daughter using it to step into the car as well as wife, causing it to sag then crack, (evening)the puppy will take the rest out because he's used to running under the car at full speed.:p

DAY TWO-

Sides skirts gone.......

Front air dam: (morning) Speed bump

Rear bumper: (morning)Speed bump .....

pulling over, go in street, pick up debris, let morning traffic through.....late to work and pissed.

#18 ·
Hey aztecklegend, San Pablo here, I've probably seen you, and you have probably seen me or my wife, its her car, its a super clean 95 Pearl white GS tinted windows all around 18' crome Katana Spazio's, have seen me??? and yeah I will agree the looks tight with just those things done and thats about it, it dosen't require clothing..

Oh how much for the coupe???????

#19 ·
Reno wazup buddy!
its good to hear from someone local, its a small world aint it?
Check it out, i have seen you before, like a month or so ago i saw your ride as i was pulling into
Yard Birds, you were coming out. Does your rims look like the stock GS hammer rims? Im sure it was
yours cause i havnt seen another pearl white legend around tha hood. Very clean bro.
:D

#20 ·
Sounds like that was me seeing I live right across the street in the campo verde Town houses. Only thing is that my wheels are crome the spazio's they look like the the Lowenheart LD1's (however you spell it). yes it's a very small world. So the coupe, is it clean or is it crusty and need work?

#21 ·
Reno, Legend im selling is a 93 L Sedan.
Interior is great, body is good, only thing is other day i was at hilltop and they tried breaking into my ride and messed up the locks on both doors and broke around the sheet metal a bit.
Otherwise car is tight. Get a quick view in the
Gallery section. Holla back!

#22 ·
Yeah I checked it out sweet man very nice.
sorry to hear about that man, hill top is known for that.
I had my old 87'Camery stolen from there, on the upper Sears side where the old movie theater use to be, while my wife and I were watching Martin's move thin line and laughing at his car sitting on his rotors our car is getting jacked. Too many ghetto kids. I once saw like four fools in the parking lot on the McDonalds side urinating on cars. I hate that mall. Where were you parked?

#23 ·
I hate muthaf#%kas that steal other people cars or try to break into them. My friend got his 2002 Chevy Tahoe stolen from the back of his house where everyone parks there car last week friday. That sh!t got me so heated. Its very difficult to have something good nowadays.

#26 ·
WWWWhhhhhaaaattt man that's a trip, yeah that's a hot spot, the police told me that, theirs a car stolen on average of once a month. I go to Concord or the City now...or if I have to run in right quick I'll park on the Macy's side, Man you wounder if it would be better parking right there next to that Police substation on the lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.