Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I've seen that picture before and of course it has to be a Japaneses Honda Legend. Damm they got all the good stuff out there.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
even though the emblem on the back says Acura Legend, in the picture you can see the steering wheel with a H on that and it is on the right hand side!

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah, definitely japanese (hehe, if you look down at the bottom of that page you see he is boasting about having the acura emblem so it's honda legend)...also i think the buttons on the seat are the seat adjustment you have on the bottom left of your driver's seat...just different location cuz if you look closely it has pictures of seat adjustment stuff on the buttons

G

·
I don't get why if you had a JDM you would want to change the emblems to Acura from Honda. I personally would rather that they got rid of Acura in the US cause we are the only country and the whole status thing is pretty pointless. Even though it will never happen, it would just be cool. Like one time I saw a Honda Integra driving down the freeway and I could clearly tell that it was a JDM and it just looked so cool.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
luvmylegend said:
I like the tails, but he should have left the clear part alone.
HYPOCRITE!!!:D

SpeedDemon said:
I don't get why if you had a JDM you would want to change the emblems to Acura from Honda. I personally would rather that they got rid of Acura in the US cause we are the only country and the whole status thing is pretty pointless. Even though it will never happen, it would just be cool. Like one time I saw a Honda Integra driving down the freeway and I could clearly tell that it was a JDM and it just looked so cool.
I disagree....There are plenty of Hondas out there...I love telling people when they ask what I drive...An Acura! I guess those JDM fools just want what they don't have, kinda like us wanting JDM Stuff...Plus, I think the A symbol is awesome...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I wonder if these are available:
Ichiko VELIAS HID kit

anyone heard of that?

the body kit is:
HIRO ground effects

and he lists the acura emplems as a mod.

anyone heard of this exhaust:
Zelius RS 100 double

1 - 13 of 13 Posts