Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I have that picture on my www.photoisland.com page. I cant remember where I found it but it looked to good to leave alone so I decided to use it on my photoisland page. Damm wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning and see that in your driveway.. :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Holy jehosifats!

Imagine ALL THREE 6-Speeds... But I would love that set-up in my driveway.. some day some day one down(coupe) 2 to go!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Triton3K said:
I have that picture on my www.photoisland.com page. I cant remember where I found it but it looked to good to leave alone so I decided to use it on my photoisland page. Damm wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning and see that in your driveway.. :D :D :D
Ya, that is an awesome pic. I would love to have a driveway like that too.:)

G

·
0 Posts
I have the original of that picture. It's out of the 1995 Brochure for the Legend, that they gave to the original owner when you bought the car. It is a very nice book, and it has tons of cool pics like that. If you guys want me to I can scan some more pics out of the book :cool:. The book is huge though, and some of them are to big to fit on my scanner.

My Uncle who sold me my car, bought his 1994 right in the beginning of 1995 and they gave him that book, I think that he payed like just under $39,000. I have the original sticker too :D

G

·
0 Posts
I felt like posting this one, right click the link below it if you want to open the one that you can use for a wallpaper. If someone wants to photoshop it and take out some of the dust be my guest, I was just feeling a little lazy :p.

Click Here for the Wallpaper

G

·
0 Posts
I'll post it tomorrow, I think that there is a nice pic int here of a Red, or a Gold one, your choice.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Demon, you better scan those pics for me!!! LoL

[email protected]

Anymore Pearl White GS Legends in there? Or/And if you have the original picture of all 3 cars together like the one I posted but in H.Q send me that!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Dang...Futurex2001, do you have any other pics like that online from the brochure you have?

G

·
0 Posts
Oh woops.... sorry you guys, I was slacking ;). Here's the one that you asked for future :D. Nice and big!!!!

UPDATE:I'm gonna be heading out of town for the next few days, and I'll slip some more of these into this thread when I get back (skiing up at Whistler, don't get to take the Legend though, taking the Excursion;))

Wallpaper Version (1600x1200, approx. 1MB)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Is it just me, or does that Sedan in the picture with the NSX look funny???

A stock Sedan doesn't have fully yellow corner bulbs like that... Just on the VERY corner (the turn signal part), and the front is a white bulb...

It just looks funny to me - anyone else see that?

-James

1 - 20 of 21 Posts