Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chicago: 1993 Legend LS Sedan For Sale

For sale: one 1993 Acura Legend sedan, black with black leather interior. 4spd auto w/OD.

Reason for selling: My family just has too many cars(read: I have too many projects in the works), and we need the space.

So in the interest of full disclosure, here are the good and the bad of the car, as I see it(I work on cars every day, although not professionally, but as a very serious diy-er/car hobbyist, just to add a little perspective).

The good:

pretty good body/interior, low mileage (around 88k), a lot of premium options, runs and drives fine, starts right up, brakes are sound

The bad:

Car overheats, but only happened a few times, and has been stored since. I have not tried to diagnose the cause of the overheating, but it could be a bhg. Again, I am trying to be completely honest here, in the hopes that someone here, who really likes these cars, will want it.

Also, there are no rear speakers, and the driver's side speaker grill is a little fubar-ed. Other than that, it's a very solid car, everything else works great AFAIK.

I am open to any offers at this point.

Asking price: $1500 obo -- just as a ballpark starting point. We paid over $4000, so I guess you could say I am really ready to take a hit and cut my losses.

Offered for sale AS-IS.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to stop by and take look at the car, please just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. OR just post in this thread, and I will PM you.

The only thing I would ask of the buyer, is that they sign a bill of sale with the your/my D/L#'s, or that we go and have the title transferred at the dmv or a currency exchange upon sale.

It is supposed to be decent tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to take some pictures then.

:)
Thanks

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
:worthless

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:worthless
It looks a lot like yours, only it's black. :rofl:

Seriously though, the weather here is currently bad, but it's supposed to clear up early this coming week, and I plan to take some pics as soon as I can wash the car (again>damned rain), and snap some photos.

In the mean time, I would encourage any interested parties to make an appointment to check the car out. I am on the north side of Chicago.

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts