Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was ONE legend... but i thought maybe you guys still wanted to see the other pics. Great people, i had fun!!

yea my camera sucks, this is what 1.2 megapixel shows. But ill have a new one next meet!! Great turn out.. i didnt take any cool pics, but it got the job done. We had about 20-30 people, hell i think more than that. and only 3 TLS!! :mad:
We really need more acuras in Chicagoland .

http://crazyacura.nstemp.net/images/Chicago_meet_4-20-02/

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, don't ever hesitate to post here. Now that is what I call a meet!! Do you think you could just give one link to your album instead of putting each individually? Thanks man...and awesome pics...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got there like 3 hours late..... I had to wait on my friends to pick me up.. and by the time I got there. NOT A SINGLE LEGEND.
nothing in busse woods either.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had a good time at the meet...met a lot of ppl..
I think there were about 60-70 cars..
there was even a person selling part there out of his trunk..
nothing for acura tho.. :D :D :D

Hey brand M80, sorry we missed each other, I had to go back to work..I took a longggg lunh ..hehehehe.

Hey Crazy Acura, next time maybe a swap meet ?? hehehe.
Thanks for setting up the meet..

Keith..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Arrrggghhh!!!

Why did you guys have to have a meet so soon? I don't get my car out of storage untill next week. Seeing those pictures is killing me.

Figures, The ONE meet I don't show up for has the biggest turnout. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts