Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had choice between Eibach Por-Kit (1.1F, 1.0R) and a set of H&R Sport Springs (1.5F, 1.4R) Which set would you prefer? Are the H&R springs rated at when they settle or before. Not to sure which set to get.

And if you know anyone that is selling a set of springs used.... Thanks
Ian

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
i think most ppl around here would go for the H&R's they lower more, and have a higher spring rate. From what i've heard overall perform better.

I hope you are getting KONI's with those springs, as they tend it cause most OEM replacement shocks to fail quickly due to increased spring rate and bottoming out of the shock b/c of the drop.

good hunting!

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
if you run across a set of vogtland springs, I wouldn't hesitate to pick them up if they are cheap. I picked mine up cheap and I haven't regretted them one bit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I saw a set of those vogtland springs on ebay. New set i think they were like 250$. The H&R's were 210$. I've got some time to think about it. So we'll see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.