599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow...

neither.
haha!!! typical response from a 23 yr. old proud to be a "supermoderator" on a forum cool guy type dude. thanks for the input their b+o the magnificent!!!

·
I'van der Rohe
13,069 Posts
haha!!! typical response from a 23 yr. old proud to be a "supermoderator" on a forum cool guy type dude. thanks for the input their b+o the magnificent!!!
I wasn't attacking you, I just don't like your choice in wheels. It's like 20" chromies on a 93 civic hatch. Racing wheels don't suit the RL.

Now, if you want to continue attacking me I can send you on your way. Otherwise chillout, i didn't call you anything and didn't make any assumption about your mindset.

·
Registered
82 Posts
easy guys ,....break it up no fighting lol

anyways to the topic of the rims,..... bro if you like sporty rims on the RL
I like the 5 star gold silver lookin rims you chose in the photo above,....
that would look pretty cool on a RED vehical......plus milano RED is a sporty color it will match those rims... for sure

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
wheel number 2, the ones on ebay

·
Registered
107 Posts
The RL has a real classy,timeless body style so 17 and 18 inch(especially racing) wheels are gonna throw that look off plus u will have an ugly gap.If you are gonna ask for peoples opinions on wheel selection on this forum, be ready to hear things you might not like.19 and 20 inch rims look the best.go on cardomain and look at other peoples wheel selection to get an idea of what works.then there's the whole issue of offset and tire selection.dont rush and take ur time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.