Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or anyone else that has one. i'm thinking of getting one and want to see exactly what i'd be getting. thanks

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Clean son Clean....much props......good photos too:cool:

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Check the link I provided in the other post on you made on the other forums. It links to my webpage with a photo gallery on it.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
Wow!! That is the cleanest legend I have seen in a long time. Not a single door ding, scratch. Let me guess you garage park it?
Are those tires, pirelli 70000 supersports I love the tread pattern. They remind of the Yokohama AVS sport which I would love to get but cost $280.00 a tire for the 225/40-18ZR

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you're talking about mine, they are Nitto NT-450's. 215/45ZR-17 on Ace A101 (Millenia) wheels.

And no, she hasn't been garage parked in years (unfortunately). I had just finished spending two 8 hour days doing the exterior of the car... clay bar, polish, waxing, etc., and I kind of shot around the dings that are there (and there are plenty). In the fourth shot, you can see a ding in the trim moulding on the driver's side door (right near the edge of the photo).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah, just a little bit. I've got the Eibach Pro Kit springs and Koni shocks on there, so maybe 1" in back and 1.5" in front. Not sure which perch they're on, but the gap is pretty even now (compared to the normally gaping hole on the fronts).

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, i guess it doesn't look too bad..yours looks great, but i'm not totally convinced on green. i want red, but white and then black would be my second and then green, but between pics of yours a chris K's car, my mind might be changing. thanks again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts