Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this would look pretty good in the black interiors...hmmm maybe the tans too!! Here is a pic of it in my other car...gotta love the 5 dollar mod...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Let me get this straight...

So the TL automatic chrome shifter bezel fits perfectly for our automatics? If so I will definetly pick one up... Is there a difference between coupes and sedans?

How sure are you that this actually fits?

This would be pretty good looking....!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a pic out of my TL...the shifter gate will not fit our Legends. I wish it did because I hate that big shifter we have in the coupes!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmmm Idea and give me your imput......

As I look at that picture I understand that in all the new generation Acura's the shifters push down right? now Mr. TL owner?(Goldencoupe) do the whole thing push down or just the shift knob it self? If so.

Well here is what I'm thinking in our cars (Legends) theres a button that push down right, at the top, do the TL's work in the same way but with no physical button so that one can just swap the shift knob and use the whole shift knob as the button, you follow me..simply pushing down on the shifter like you would the TL to shift, would the same theory work on the Legends if you swapped it. Did I confuse you all, if so sorry, but thats about the best way I can explain it not knowing all the techy terms.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is no pushing done to shift out of park...no need to push on the knob nor an extra button...all you simply do is apply the brake as you normally would to shift and move the lever to the right to disengage the shift lock. As you can tell at the very top of the picture, it must first be moved to the right and then can be pulled downward to the shift position. As for the aluminum kit...there are no kits available to replace the fake wood in my TL...that is the only thing that has held me back!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.