Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if this will fit and work in place of the bose radios in our G2 legends?...i kinda want the convience of loading the 6-discs directly into the dash, instead of walking out to the trunk to change cds...any help would be nice...thanx.

·
Registered
296 Posts
CL six disc changer

I am working on that right now! I got the pinouts for the Six disc-changer and the pinouts for my car 92 LS Coupe. I bought two harnesses from Best Buy......one for the Legend, and a reverse harness to fit the back of the radio of the CL. All you have to do is sauder the correct wires together to make yourself a harness to keep from cutting the existing wires. I even got the steering wheel controls to work. The only thing that I need to do now is to cut the center console to make it fit. But my console is wood, and I ain't trying to cut it up......especially if one day I decide to go back to my stock system or sell the car. So I am trying to find a replacement to cut up first.

The in-dash changer isn't amplified either so you will either have to have the premium system or change out your current setup.

Ghost

1 - 2 of 2 Posts