Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone on the forum graduated from high school or college recently. I graduated from high school on May 23rd. Going to Arizona State University in August.

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Well, I graduated from med school/MBA school this year, definitely had enough of school. Left IL and ran back to CA the day after commencement.

Ironic thing is now I'm in WI, visiting a friend. MAn the weather sucks. Rain, heat, rain, cold, etc.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
When I was in HS, I never thought class yrs can get beyond 99. I thought kids with "00" on their jackets just looked dumb:p

Class of 98 here, I think 98 is a good #.

I just saw a kid walk around in the mall today wearing "06" :eek: holy crap!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Class of 2003 baybee!! i dunno our lil saying. JUNIORS!!...err...SENIORS in 2 days!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
2002...churchill.. haha RM is just 15 min away from my school...

·
Registered
460 Posts
2002 Forest Park High School. Not yet graduated, but on june 13...my birthday:D. I'll be attending ATI and hopefully will start working at an ACURA dealer so I can better all of your needs.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Reno5658 said:
2002 Forest Park High School. Not yet graduated, but on june 13...my birthday:D. I'll be attending ATI and hopefully will start working at an ACURA dealer so I can better all of your needs.
I found out who KWAME G was ..
He works at the Acura dealer... Woodbridge, Karen Radley.

He has ugly ass 17 inch rims on his G2 coupe.
White G2 coupe w/ chromed rims.

G

·
I graduate on the June 16th of 2003 :cool:. I can't wait, I really want to go to the University of Washington, but it's getting really hard to get in there so I may have to go to somewhere else for a year/semester and then transfer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.