Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone on the forum graduated from high school or college recently. I graduated from high school on May 23rd. Going to Arizona State University in August.

·
Registered
812 Posts
"The future is ours,
We hold the Key.
We're the Class of 83'"

Is that recent enough?

Hey could be worst, my brother's is:

Watch out world,
we're coming thru!
We're the Class of 82'!"

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Well, I graduated from med school/MBA school this year, definitely had enough of school. Left IL and ran back to CA the day after commencement.

Ironic thing is now I'm in WI, visiting a friend. MAn the weather sucks. Rain, heat, rain, cold, etc.

·
Registered
513 Posts
"you betta watch out, cuz we're comin through, it's the RM (Richard Montgomery) express, and their '03 crew"

"02 wanna party like '03 do"

"we're just too tight, for all y'all to see, get out the way we the class of 2003"

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
When I was in HS, I never thought class yrs can get beyond 99. I thought kids with "00" on their jackets just looked dumb:p

Class of 98 here, I think 98 is a good #.

I just saw a kid walk around in the mall today wearing "06" :eek: holy crap!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Class of 2003 baybee!! i dunno our lil saying. JUNIORS!!...err...SENIORS in 2 days!!

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
"WE'RE NOT KIDDING
WHEN WE SET OUR GOALS HIGHER
02 IS SMOKING
BETTER YET ON FIRE"

That was on the back of our class t-shirts, it was ingulfed in flames. it kinda looked cool.

·
Registered
282 Posts
2002...churchill.. haha RM is just 15 min away from my school...

·
Registered
460 Posts
2002 Forest Park High School. Not yet graduated, but on june 13...my birthday:D. I'll be attending ATI and hopefully will start working at an ACURA dealer so I can better all of your needs.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Reno5658 said:
2002 Forest Park High School. Not yet graduated, but on june 13...my birthday:D. I'll be attending ATI and hopefully will start working at an ACURA dealer so I can better all of your needs.
I found out who KWAME G was ..
He works at the Acura dealer... Woodbridge, Karen Radley.

He has ugly ass 17 inch rims on his G2 coupe.
White G2 coupe w/ chromed rims.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
clas of 2002 BABY
REPRESENTIN DEARBORN HIGH PIONEERS(lol i know weird)
woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo
schooooooooool sucks lol

G

·
I graduate on the June 16th of 2003 :cool:. I can't wait, I really want to go to the University of Washington, but it's getting really hard to get in there so I may have to go to somewhere else for a year/semester and then transfer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts