Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Your car looks nice. Like to see pics when cleaned. I knew your car was Canterbury Green from your sig saying it, but never could tell by the sig picture. Why the ? on the future Tilt Mod?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your car looks nice. Like to see pics when cleaned. I knew your car was Canterbury Green from your sig saying it, but never could tell by the sig picture. Why the ? on the future Tilt Mod?
hopefully I can get it done this weekend, The question mark because I've read it's led to problems with a part being fixed, and I havent tried it yet, so I dunno if I can even do it.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
hopefully I can get it done this weekend, The question mark because I've read it's led to problems with a part being fixed, and I havent tried it yet, so I dunno if I can even do it.
I did it within the past month. No issues. Step 8 of the DIY is a pain by yourself, but can be done....

As far as the breaking piece, here is the discussion http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/additional-benefit-sunroof-tilt-mod-120167/#post1245894. They say just do not close it at speeds above 60+ (and more like 80-100 mph....not an issue for me) :giggle: . If it does break, it is a $5 part and 30 min fix.

If you have any issues, pm me and I can maybe help out. I work in Latham. I did mine during my lunch hour with time to spare.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
I like the old grill a bit better but i will have to take alook at this in person at the meet. your going arnt you

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone. Everyone keeps telling me to lower it. I still havent decided as to whether or not I'm going to bother, considering next year at college(I'll be a freshman) I won't be able to have my car on campus(at least legally anyway). At least I'd get free public transportation with my school ID.

and about the grill, I'm going to leave it for now, and maybe go back to either what it was before or stock. Haven't decided that yet either

I will take pictures with a good camera hopefully this weekend when I wash, wax, and detail.
:yes:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New Pics After Washing

Took some quick pictures after I washed it real quick. It was raining yesterday so didnt want to do a detail job and then have it rain again. The camera used was a Panasonic DMC-SZ18. I'm not photographer, and didn't take much time shooting these, but did what I could.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
nice ride, but not feelin the grill. if u do decide to keep it maybe if u polished the headlights real good it would match better. i dont know how to put it but everything is in coordination with eachother on ur whip but that grill is kinda like the black sheep.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice ride, but not feelin the grill. if u do decide to keep it maybe if u polished the headlights real good it would match better. i dont know how to put it but everything is in coordination with eachother on ur whip but that grill is kinda like the black sheep.
headlights are already polished as good as they can get, pictures dont really show it well. Maybe ill take another picture tomorrow, it was raining today. I havne't decided with the grill, I might just go back to what it was before, or go back the stock. I don't really like stock, but I think if this new one gets dirtier, it would look better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.