Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
On my original I actually separated the lens and simple poped out the orange part, then molded the lense back together. It workd great. Now I have the APC ones. Other people who broke the lense out drilled lots of holed in the orange part which makes it easier to brake apart and remove.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
When i got my 1990 Legend, I looked at the bumper lights.. one of them was cracked, upon closer inspection I noticed the broken one had no amber piece and the other one did.. LOL guess someone was trying to clear them out and gave up!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FINALLY

i finally got both of them cleared !!.......shoot !! thats a lot of work....my hand and wrist are sore now

next thing im gonna do is try and transform it into 'bumper fogs'.....ill probably run into problems and post some questions on here again :D

but anyhoooo....so what kind of bulb do u guys use for the bumper signal ? i want the brightest white posible

thanks

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
A diagonal cutter and a good pair of long-nose needle nose pliers will do the trick. Takes about an hr. While doing so, you can work on your "Grip of Death".

·
Registered
18 Posts
It is possible to make them, you could also make the corner lenses either clear or euroclear by taking off the corner lense and replacing the lense w/ a piece of the lense from the overhead florescent light covers (can be found in a hardware store) or unscrewing the reflector lense from the corner housing for the euroclear look.... but probably the best and less time-consuming/frustating way is go online to www.autodynamic.com and purchase the bumper lenses and corner lenses from them, probably the cheapest I have seen... going for $20-$30... Hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts