Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of clear bumpers to go with my new clear corners, so I was cruising around EBay and found a few..
Has anyone bought any of these and can comment or does anyone know of a better place to get them?
Here are the links:
Pro Car Parts
F1 Sports
Tim Tim?

Thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
i really don't think it matters, just pick the cheapest ones.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Being Patient pays off....

I waited nearly 6 months to get mine (from procarparts) and i got them for $11!
But they kinda got me on the shipping which was $9.95. Shipping is pretty slow, i had to wait 2 weeks to get them since i'm on the east coast.

Also, i think procarparts provide you with amber bulbs, which i don't think the others do. However, you might want to go for the "tinted" amber bulbs, to get a cleaner and "clearer" look. Anyone know where to buy them?

hope this helps

-mahesh

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
You know, Godfather customs has those in stock...check around your area for aftermarket parts stores....I bought mine from autodynamic almost a year and a half ago...only because I wanted them for NOPI. I originally modified the stock ones...whew, what a task. ( I was away on business, bored, so did it in my hotel room with nothing but a screwdriver and some needlenose pliers, lol)

And yes, they always came with the bulbs and new sockets.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Re: Being Patient pays off....

Formula_1_Legend said:
I waited nearly 6 months to get mine (from procarparts) and i got them for $11!
But they kinda got me on the shipping which was $9.95. Shipping is pretty slow, i had to wait 2 weeks to get them since i'm on the east coast.

Also, i think procarparts provide you with amber bulbs, which i don't think the others do. However, you might want to go for the "tinted" amber bulbs, to get a cleaner and "clearer" look. Anyone know where to buy them?

hope this helps

-mahesh
I'm pretty sure the amber bulbs come from APC in the packaging. I got mine from car-parts.com (I think that was it) and in the sealed box were the amber lights. Unless some places are opening up the box and placing the lights in, or opening up the box and taking the lights out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.