Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of LegendC corner, look how clear it looks!

Here's a pic from Procarparts from Ebay.....

Now u tell me which one looks better!!!!!!! As u can c LegendC r totally clear! Procarparts have frosted on them.

Latin..............I'm going to get the APC euro style :D (LegendC's corners)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AAWWWWWWWW @#@$#@%$#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Latin.......

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ya, tell me about it! After I broke my clear corners I looked everware and even called Autodynamics, but apperenty they dont make the "euros" for the 4door :mad:

G

·
I have the Euro Clear ones on my Legend, and I think that they look great but there probably are some disadvantages to having them instead of the regular clear ones. The Euro ones are so clear and silvery that they don't quite match the stock ones. People kinda look at them and then see your regular headlight housing and it kinda makes it look bad :p. www.procarparts.com used to sell the APC Euro's, but I have no idea why they stopped selling them recently. When I get home I'll post a pic of my Euro Clear's at night, or else look for my post about my HID's. :cool:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont really care what color they would be, cause I am going to paint them the same color I painted my headlight housing bazel. I just want them :( LOL

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Here is a tip. Those clear "Euro" corners lights are nothing more then the regular frosted clear, or in fact, the OEM corner light with the innder diffuser removed. On both frosted clear, and OEM, the innder diffuser is held in by 1 phillips screw that is located under the rubber elbow in the rear. You can see the screw hole left on the "Euro" clear corner. The problem is, you have to open up your corner light casing in order to remove this diffuser even if it simply unscrews. Back in 1996, when no clear corner was available for the Legend, I did remove my inner difuser on my OEM corner for the exact same look. I guess I was ahead of the times :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ChrisK, I'll try that first b4 buying the corner lights ;) Latin..........

·
Registered
595 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I have the Euro Clear ones on my Legend, and I think that they look great but there probably are some disadvantages to having them instead of the regular clear ones. The Euro ones are so clear and silvery that they don't quite match the stock ones. People kinda look at them and then see your regular headlight housing and it kinda makes it look bad :p. www.procarparts.com used to sell the APC Euro's, but I have no idea why they stopped selling them recently. When I get home I'll post a pic of my Euro Clear's at night, or else look for my post about my HID's. :cool:
I have a solution to this problem that I will try when I get some time. I want to put some silver or chrome tape/strips underneath the headlights between them and the bumper. This should "Fill out" the front headlight look to match the euros.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
BradyM80 said:
Are the clear corners offered by procarparts the non frosted versions or do they offer both?
They should offer both, as they are all APC corners. There are only 2 types of clear corners for the Legend. That would be Honda OEM, and APC aftermarket brand.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think that pic r the real legend corners. Second it doesn't say 4dr or 2dr. The 4dr one's might b clear but who knows. The price might say they r.

Latin.................

·
Registered
702 Posts
damn, i've been looking for the euro style ones for a while, but i have not found any for the sedan and that really blows...if anybody has gotten for sedan or knows where to get them...let us know!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
heyfor all the people lookin for euro corner. just a far warning now they look great but cops love to give tickets for the so called"blue" lights. i have gotten pulled ove 3 times due to this. my light are not blue they are superwhite. they have the blue coatn that mkes superwhite. that is disadvantage for them. but the cops in my area are dick heads like that anyways if you go on ebay there is some for sell.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts