Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, i had a question on orginal corners there are two lights right, are their two lights in the clear corners? And where should I get them from? thanks

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
The lights can be had from anywhere.
They are sizes 194 and 168.

194's are slightly brighter than 168s.

If I were you, I'd get 2 amber LED 194's for the corners.
Looks CRAZY nice at nite..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
This is what the Honda OEM EDM clear corners look like on my Coupe. This is on the USDM lights. It is not a direct fit, and some modifications to the USDM corner light bracket and EDM clear corner is needed to make them fit. It is mostly because the EDM is a single bulb housing while the USDM is a dual bulb housing, so the configuration of the rear portion of the EDM and USDM corners are differernt, thus you need to make some room for the EDM corner to fit. Also the tabs bon't match up, so that is the reasons for all the modifications. I have a webpage set up that explains all the modifications needed, and Jack Dinh also came up with one on his own when he started selling them a while ago.

PS. The Sedan EDM version is more of a direct fit than the Coupe, and needs little modification if any at all. I did have a Sedan set in my hands when I got it for a friend, but I didn't study it enough to say one way or the other.

·
Registered
39 Posts
ChrisK said:

PS. The Sedan EDM version is more of a direct fit than the Coupe, and needs little modification if any at all. I did have a Sedan set in my hands when I got it for a friend, but I didn't study it enough to say one way or the other.
I remember having to do a little cutting to get my EDM sedan clears to fit just right, but I've heard some other members say they didn't need to do anything.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Roger said:
HEY ChrisK what kinda foglight are thouse in that picture on your car???
Those are PIAA 1100X with PIAA's Super Whites. I like the look of its smal diameter, and the blue refective colored lense, but I'm not so sure about the PIAA quality. The mounting bracket is hard plastic unlike my all metal Catz MSX lights, and oneof my PIAA 1100X lights has already burn out, and I only had it since late 2000. My Catz MSX I had since 1997 and have had no prolems yet. Also, even if they are those super whites that PIAA claims to rival HID, it only does so when compared to regular lights. Next to my real HID lights they look pretty greenish/yellowish, but they are pretty bright.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts