Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for clear corners for my g1 legend. I need to find them somewhere and a price that is in reason. help. also, a strut bar for the front and rear.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
did not know that link

Thanks for the link

Does this place have a pic?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys if anyone cares about this - I have a pair of corners that i removed the amber plastic from. They are in perfect condition but have no amber. But they also have no plastic over that part. They are just the corner no bulbs or wires included. Also they have no plastic so someone would have to glue some clear on them. But there is no remnance of amber. These were just a project i was working on since i already own jdm clear corners. If anyone wants them they can have them for free just let me know

should have a pic in a few days!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I want a pic

Pic and we will see

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks Dam good

I love them

How can I get for my 89 coupe?

·
Registered
120 Posts
JOSH S

Josh S,

They look FABU! I'm Jealous...I want to know who you know...where'd you get the clear corners?

Anyone know if the corners from Options will fit the sedan? If no one knows, I'll be happy to call and let everyone know what I find...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bling bling

nice shizzle my nizzle. where u get the clear bumpers?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The link that 88redrider posted appears to only be for the coupes. And I believe that it should be 87-90, right? Are corners on the 90 Coupe different from earlier versions?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
That site seels that corner?

That site sells one that looks like that pic?
That is what I want to know.

I wonder how much to make those?
$200 is allot. $200 could be a clutch! or Tires!
cho

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
I got my clear coners from JackD. They cost me ~$240 though :eek: Expensive, but I was in an accident where one of my stock corners was smached, and my other one was in bad shape, so I just went with the clears insted of buying the amber ones again. They are the JDM OEM corners, so the JDM corners from optauto should look the same. My bumper lights are just the stock lights that I took the inner amber piece out of.

·
Registered
604 Posts
How did you get the amber out of those CITADELGRAD? What kind of clear plastic would you put on them? I was considering doing that to mine... either that or just blacking them out. Thanks.

'90 LS coupe

20% tint
Custom clear bumpers
Custom mesh grill
Kenwood 10 disc CD
165,000 miles

1 - 18 of 18 Posts