Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm just about to buy some clear corners off ebay but i found out that there are two! the regular ones that the "euro" ones for like $20 more. Which ones should i get??? is it worth 20 more for the euro ones? thanks

·
Registered
699 Posts
the euro ones definetly look nicer, but if your headlight covers look dull the euro ones might not look right because theyre pretty shiny, and also if te cops are d*cks where you live youd probably get pulled over more with the euros.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think my headlights are in pretty good condition, i don't know if they're dull compared to the euros. any way to tell? and why would cops pull me over more for having the euros? thanks

i already got a ticket thats why i'm asking lol i can't get another one or my parents take away the car!!!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I would go for the euros. If you are worried about cops all you have to do is put a good amber bulb in the blinking part of the corner lamp. After that they should leave you alone. I don't do this because I don't like the way it looks, but it is up to you.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one more question =) when i get the euros am i gonna have to get special bulbs for the corners or can i just transfer over the ones i have? where and how much do the special bulbs cost? what about for regular clear corners? do you need special bulbs for those? thanks a lot!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
The bulbs will be the same size in all the corner lamp assemblies. You will probably want to upgrade the bulbs, especially if you go for euro clears. it is up to you and your taste. I paid $18 for a set of PIAA xtremewhite bulbs for my corners. I like them, but the blue film can get you a ticket if the cop is a dick. Maybe some others can update you and I on the prices for these bulbs.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok cool so i'll get some euros and when i get a chance i'll get some plasma lights or maybe a i'll put two ambers in. when i get them all worked out i'll be sure to post pics =) i'm a poor teenager so everything i'm doing's gonna be a gradual process. thanks for all the help guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts