Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are the clear lights from procarparts good? I am looking to buy some, Should I look some where else?

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are the ones I am talking about.

Are these worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

·
Registered
166 Posts
the clears from procarparts.com is nice and autodynamics.com also has them. the corners should be rather easy to install but the bumpers are a little annoying cuz you have to kinda go under the car to locate the screw that holds it. other than that it should be alright. enjoy your clears. :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Those look like the corners I put on my sedan.... They look pretty sweet, but I think there is another type of lense that you can get called euro clear corners or something... The outside texture on the one piece is truly clear, and is differnt than the other one. I have this style on my coupe and they look way nicer than the ones from my sedan.

I think they are more expensive as well... Does someone else know anything about these other lenses?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
Those look like the corners I put on my sedan.... They look pretty sweet, but I think there is another type of lense that you can get called euro clear corners or something... The outside texture on the one piece is truly clear, and is differnt than the other one. I have this style on my coupe and they look way nicer than the ones from my sedan.

I think they are more expensive as well... Does someone else know anything about these other lenses?
Euro clears are not availible for the sedan, only availible for the coupe. The only other option for the sedans are JDM or EDM clear corners, those have to be imported and are on the expensive side($100-$150) a pair

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Are front bumper lights 1156 or 1157?????

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
those Euro clears can get you a fat ticket if you have bad cops in your town....plus, if your headlights are dull, they will NOT match...they are vERY shiny (chrome back housing)
HMMMMM........chrome black housing....I dunno. Maybe I dont have those. All I know is that they are way different than the ones that are on my sedan, and they dont look as cheap IMO. They are "clearer" looking...I will take a pic.

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, dumb question time. Do you put the yellow bulb back in it or do you buy clear light bulbs to put in there?

·
Registered
398 Posts
jmckell said:
ok, dumb question time. Do you put the yellow bulb back in it or do you buy clear light bulbs to put in there?
all depends on you. if you want to put in amber blinkers and hyper whites for the other "stayon"? light in the housing to make it look nice, you can do that. or you could stay yellow or whatever so the cops dont mess w/you... all on you
i personally have amber blinkers and hyper whites for the stayons

·
Registered
89 Posts
Auto dynamic is the answer

Don't mess around with ebay or procarparts (they somehow fix their bids anyway to get a minimum price...watch their auctions for intakes if you don't believe me).
http://209.87.151.155/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AL9195C-2
$30 plus delivery whenever you are ready, Auto Dynamic has got em. I agree on the Euro style. You better have spotless headlights and Officer Friendly on the beat.

Leon tells me that PIAA Super Whites are the way to go on the corner lights. I have tried 3 sets from the parts stores and 2 sets from different guys on ebay. Some look good for a couple of weeks then go brown some are just too blue (the ones I have now...looks like a 16 year old's Civic).
I have xenon headlights and all the other lights have either looked too brown by comparison or too blue/red/green/whatever color you buy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts