Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sometimes see people with clear markers for rear bumpers. I tried all the auto shops around town but nobody knows about them. Somebody please tell me where people got these.
Thanks in advance.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I believe the Honda Preludes clear markers work as well, but both the accord and prelude aren't an exact fit and are a bit shorter than the Legend ones.

·
Registered
655 Posts
prelude rear bumper does not fit

I tried switching my preludes clear to my legend, theyre diff. the preludes look better imho. The legend bumper light is rounded off in the back , preludes arent. I dont know about accords though. later

·
Registered
424 Posts
Do sedans had bumper side markers, i don't think they do!
Latin...........

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Do sedans had bumper side markers, i don't think they do!
Latin...........
I wish they did...I've honestly thought about, in the future, doing that mod...It would be pretty awesome...It's one of those "Way far off" mods that my odd brain thinks up...:p :D :p

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
92legend said:

I wish they did...I've honestly thought about, in the future, doing that mod...It would be pretty awesome...It's one of those "Way far off" mods that my odd brain thinks up...:p :D :p
I actually thought about doing that to my sedan last year in the summer but I never got the lights for it. I might do it this summer.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
is there any modification needfor the 97 accord euro clears? or do they fit perfectly into the rear sidemaker of the legend?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
wTnLeGeNd said:
is there any modification needfor the 97 accord euro clears? or do they fit perfectly into the rear sidemaker of the legend?
it will not fit perfectly but it is hard to notice the gap. any side markers for 97 and up honda accord or prelude will fit. i have an extra set if anyone's interested.

-j

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Sedans don't have it because the lights wrap around the car's corners. On the coupe the lights don't wrap around, so to compensate (maybe by law) they put those lights on the side.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Sedans don't have it because the lights wrap around the car's corners. On the coupe the lights don't wrap around, so to compensate (maybe by law) they put those lights on the side.
I also figured that it was done because of that.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aiznpride said:

it will not fit perfectly but it is hard to notice the gap. any side markers for 97 and up honda accord or prelude will fit. i have an extra set if anyone's interested.

-j
i'm interested and i see that you live in the bronx. can i get those clear markers off you?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
anybody know how to install the light i need help step by step please. also the light bulb harness is burned where can i get new ones?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
94coupe said:

i'm interested and i see that you live in the bronx. can i get those clear markers off you?
shoot me an email, i'm in bayside or elmhurst every day. just to let you know, the markers are clear with a slight blue tint which looks phat during the day. at night, it shine red because of the red bulb.
-j

1 - 20 of 45 Posts