Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Danny, where did this dude get these done? I want them so bad except I just want the orange part cleared out.....??? Thanks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
get some red tape and put some red in it or put some candy red spray on it cus all clear isnt as tight as clear/red.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got_horns said:
get some red tape and put some red in it or put some candy red spray on it cus all clear isnt as tight as clear/red.
I know that. I already have red spray in the orange part....I said I wanted the orange part cleared out.... Orange part cleared out = red/clear tails.

·
Registered
217 Posts
oops, i was talking about the clears, not urs cuban :cool: :D

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
LEgEnD4LiFe said:
is there any place you can get black or altezza tails for the legend without doing them yourself??
you have to make them yourself. if you can get through to Jason in sales at Nopi. He'll do them for about $250

·
Registered
449 Posts
The owner of it is a fellow legend owner that I met through the forum. he lives really close to me so he we keep in touch and stuff. I can't tell u exactly where and how he got it, all I can tell is is they were imported from some where in asia. It's his project and I don't want him to get mad if I tell everyone where he got it from. Sorry not trying to be shaddy just protecting someone else's rights.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OhMyGodItsDanny said:
The owner of it is a fellow legend owner that I met through the forum. he lives really close to me so he we keep in touch and stuff. I can't tell u exactly where and how he got it, all I can tell is is they were imported from some where in asia. It's his project and I don't want him to get mad if I tell everyone where he got it from. Sorry not trying to be shaddy just protecting someone else's rights.
Thats crap dude, we are all legend owners here....And the chances of everyday people seeing two legends with all clear or clear/red tails are probably 1/1000 legends they see...So it won't be like that mod is common... Talk to him and convince him to let us know. thanks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
92legend said:

Thats crap dude, we are all legend owners here....And the chances of everyday people seeing two legends with all clear or clear/red tails are probably 1/1000 legends they see...So it won't be like that mod is common... Talk to him and convince him to let us know. thanks.
LMAO! BWUAHAHAHAHAH @ THAT'S CRAP! :D U TELL HIM 92 Legend. I feel u on the 92Legend and I also do feel on Danny's friend lol. Latin....................

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ummmm?

92 Legend:
Here is a direct quote from <forums.legend.or/other> from Sprung17 (the owner of the clear tails) to MrCruZ1 in reply to clear tails for coupes.

" Those guys can make any clear tail lights for any car. just as long as if they have the housing.
Though i don't remember seeinging a coupe tail light assembly in their shop. I'll see what i can do. If you guys really want this, I'll talk to my cousin, and he'll talk to the shop. I still don't know the importing cost on these things. but we'll see"

So if I understand this correctly he may be willing to HELP you guys get these for your cars if you want to commit. Not try to keep them to himself.
Btw: I don't quite understand the part where he said he "DIDNT REMEMBER SEEING A COUPE ASSEMBLY IN THEIR SHOP". Does that me he had his tails sent away through a shop? Later...

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey greenlegend, tight car

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks a lot got_horns. Need a new rear bumper and a detail though cause I backed into a car.DONT ask:rolleyes: and they want $850 for it! Other than that I love it. Who said 50+ year olds drive legends?:p

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey green, I have a rear bumber for sale, I can also have them painted to the color of your car at an extra charge but will be a lot cheaper than your local shop for sure. 150 for the bumber, I don't know how much paint is going to be though gotta check with my buddy. you pay shipping. email me if you want it. also have a front bumber cover too both from 91 sedan

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
Mike Diaz said:
you have to make them yourself. if you can get through to Jason in sales at Nopi. He'll do them for about $250
Looking back at this old thread, do you think this guy still even exists at nopi, let alone would do them? Maybe just maybe we might be able to do this now, 4 years after your post was made mike.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
smokinfastlegend said:
Looking back at this old thread, do you think this guy still even exists at nopi, let alone would do them? Maybe just maybe we might be able to do this now, 4 years after your post was made mike.
No clue. I remember talking to the guy on a few occasions on Legend parts. I doubt he would remember me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Some people at acurazine.com had a thread about self clearing a while back. i seem to remember putting the tails in the over to seperate. Do your work and paint, then oven them back toghether.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts