Acura Legend Forum banner

Which do you want?

• Red with the clear strip on top(Like the Acura TL)

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Red with clear in the middle(retaining reverse light)

Votes: 38 73.1%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the verdict by now is for red/clear. I think we should stick with one design now and then later, if its possible let the people who want all clear, get them made. Anyways, I think we need to vote on which type of red/clear we want. I think that they both look good. I like the Acura TL looking one with the clear on top a lot but I guess you then don't have reverse lights, or not bright ones at least....Anyways, vote...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the TL looking one, but the brake light is there, not the turn signal, so it wont look good when driving around. just my 2 cents

G

·
What about us Coupe guys... don't forget about us... I think that the Red/Clear thing would look sick on a coupe.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SpeedDemon said:
What about us Coupe guys... don't forget about us... I think that the Red/Clear thing would look sick on a coupe.
Ya, your reverse light is at the top part of the tail already, so it looks like you will get to have red on bottom, clear on top...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
720 Posts
To me, I like how the clear on top looks better (I wouldn't mind either), but then the red on top (clear) and the red on the bottom (red) wouldn't match right IMO when you have your lights on at night. And it might not look right.

That's just what I think. The clear on top looks better but the clear in the middleis more practical to me.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
i like the legend lights with the amber cleared out, looks much classier IMO, that's the style i hope they come out in, it looks hella tight in that photoshop job.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Koji_H said:
Couldn't you just rewire the bulbs to work with the white upper red lower design. I would think it wouldn't be too difficult.
I a m pretty sure of it, actually, just a matter of about 15 minutes per side you could rewire them, so it shouldn't be a problem

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ChrisK said:
This discussion is for the Sedan right? I figure the Coupes pretty much have no choice were the clear will go.
What do you mean by that? I think it will easily be able to go at the top part of the tails where the current reverse light is...That way it will be red on bottom, clear on top...I dunno..

·
Banned
720 Posts
Matt Whelan said:

What do you mean by that? I think it will easily be able to go at the top part of the tails where the current reverse light is...That way it will be red on bottom, clear on top...I dunno..
I think that's what he meant also, but while also stating it that it wouldn't make sense doing it the other way around (clear on bottom/red on top).

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I like the first picture with the clear in the middle. The other one just looks to much like a TL and i'm not with that. I like the Legend to keep its same agreesive and luxurious look rather than look like a TL. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
231 Posts
At first, I was all for the r/c/r, but looking at that pic... man the TL style looks friggin sweet... i'd go for that, but i guess we'll have too much of a problem with the light orientation... either way the new tails look great!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.