Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here r the CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS for the person that was looking for them. Sorry no pic, mayb u can email them and ask them 4 a pic, if u do please post it!. I wish I could get them but I can't :( not legal in California and also the price, they also have the 4dr clear corners, but than again no pic :( Hope it helps the person that was looking for them a while back. Latin...........

http://www.viggdesigns.com/cleartail.htm

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I, as many others will believe it when we see it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think someone has already called and the place says they don't have them...Just too lazy to update it....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
dats APC's part numbers for the legend. i guarantee you if you call them up, they'll say they dont have them. it looks like someone just took the parts list and posted it up on the page. as far as i know, there's only a few that were made. and the rest are on"back order".

-j

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Don't get your hopes up...

Don't get your hopes up people.... I called APC myself last year inquiring about those so-called "Clear Tails" and I questioned why it was in their cataloge if they don't infact produce them. There response was "it must have been a printing error". Talk about BS!!! So all those poor souls who actually put downpayments on them and they were on "BackOrder" might as well get their money back because THEY DON'T EXIST!!!

Damn APC and their marketing BS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts