Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do they make clear taillights for the Legend?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yes they do. They just don't ship it here. With all the buzz about it I'm sure it's not far away though...

·
Registered
702 Posts
i've seen them before on legends but no clue where to find them...you could get the altezza ones but i personally think those look gay and probably not what you are talking about. i wish the clear ones were legal in my area but they're not....haha, if only anything was legal, then you could do whatever you want :D if you find any lemme know, i wanna see what they look like and how much they cost....good luck.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
everything you do to your car is illegal if cops really wanted to be dicks but most are not that bad even though my friend got a ticket for altered suspension which was gay. I want clear up top and the red on bottom altezzas are gay

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you really want them I work at an import shop in Cape Coral,FL.
I was looking for them for a customer and he was looking at a 6 to 8 week back order maybe longer. They are coming from APC and no they dont advertise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes im interested, just post info when you can thanks.

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
are the clear/red tail lights available for coupes and sedans or what's the deal with the APC lights?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what im planning is getting the clear taillights and painting the bottom red with the candy apple paint spray. I also have a g2 coupe.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
take the tail lights out there is like 5 screws the bottom ones are kinda hard to get to if u dont take the lining away from it. then take the bulbs out and stuff paper towlels or something if u want in the parts u are not painting then get the transparent red paint and spray away but lift it over your head and spwish it around and stuff it u need to. quite easy but mine dripped after like a day somewhow i dono but u cant really see it

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
DSMKiller said:
are the clear/red tail lights available for coupes and sedans or what's the deal with the APC lights?
I just got off the phone with APC while I was setting up my new account with them, and they do not carry any Acura Legend taillights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts