Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn't happen to open but sometime while turning while maneuvering around a parking lot ill get this clunk sound from my suspension. Im pretty sure its from the front end but sometimes i swear it from the back. Any ideas??

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Is it a loud clunk or a low sound? I'm having some weird sound when I go slow or turn also. But it's not a clunk. And it's not all the time.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I'm trying to find the time to get my car over to my mechanic, hopefully next week because of this noise. When I find out what it is, I will let you guys know in case it helps!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I have that too lol, when turning right it's a clunk from the back right. I'm thinking bushing or something. I'm taking it to a Acura mechanic soon, also cuz my front left caliper is frozen :( . I'll see what he has to say and see if thats the problem.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I have that too lol, when turning right it's a clunk from the back right. I'm thinking bushing or something. I'm taking it to a Acura mechanic soon, also cuz my front left caliper is frozen :( . I'll see what he has to say and see if thats the problem.
I had frozen calipers last year, ugh that was a terrible noise! Cheap to fix though.

·
Registered
672 Posts
doesn't happen to open but sometime while turning while maneuvering around a parking lot ill get this clunk sound from my suspension. Im pretty sure its from the front end but sometimes i swear it from the back. Any ideas??
I had the same sound....upper ball joint on mine needed to be replaced.

·
LIVING LEGEND
178 Posts
it might be u guys need a new rack and pinion assy or jus new tie rods
the way to check if the tie rods or bad jack the car up hold the wheel at 3 and 9 then shake it if it has free play the its bad
to check the uper ball joints hold the wheel at 12 and 6 shake they should feel stiff if they are good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts