Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently replaced the battery and now i cant use it without entering the code. i already took out the radio last night and copied down the serial code, numbers, etc etc and stuck it back in. i remember hearing soembody on the forum say they had all the radio codes, all they needed was the serial number or something. can anybody help? i'd like to do this first since it's a lot easier than calling up the acura dealership and proving the car is mine, showing vehicle registration, etc etc :mad:

·
meber
978 Posts
Just call the Acura dealershipand give them the serial number and they will give you the code for your radio.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ARGH.

I just called Pohanka Acura, and they refuse to give me the code unless i drive down there, take out my stupid radio, and prove to them that I actually own the radio (those time-wasting retards). there's no way they will give me the code over the phone, despite what all you guys have said.

isn't there a simpler way? doesn't anybody have the codes already and could just tell me what it is if i give u my serial code? anybody...............anybody at all?????????

·
Registered
296 Posts
Radio Code

Yo, rquest77,
Dial this number.............757-523-1700 (Riddle Acura Chesapeake, VA.) Ask for Curtis Brown. If he isn't there, just tell the guy that you need the radio code for your radio and give him the serial number. They won't hassle you or charge you. If you want, post the serial number, and I will get the code for you. Peace

Ghost

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the serial code is B40146036C

can you reply as soon as possible?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sweet thank a lot man im gonna go check and see if it works now...
your a life saver :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i have my manual........i just can't find the little card:p

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Ghost said:

rquest77,
Your code is 21854.

Ghost
You shoulda PMed him the code, now the security feature of that radio is completely useless, anyone can steal his radio and sell it with the code.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it works fine now thanks ghost...

...and my least concern is that if somebody around my area actually tries to break into my car and steal the radio that they would also be a frequent member of this forum. there are so many legends where i live, good luck finding mine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

You shoulda PMed him the code, now the security feature of that radio is completely useless, anyone can steal his radio and sell it with the code.
Yeah, I thought about that after I sent it to him. I just hope that there is no one on this forum that would do that to him. And even if someone did steal his radio, it would be very easy to get the code for it...........just like I did. :(

Hey..........rquest77, I will be in MD this afternoon (Gaithersburg, New Carrollton, and Rockville). Better not let me see your Legend on the street. I just might steal your radio, now that I have the code for it! hahahahaha :D :D

Ghost

1 - 16 of 16 Posts