Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you give me the size of the srpings and ect. so i can search it on ebay, i need to find a matching spring that would fit on another car, because ebay dosen't have it for my legend.

·
Registered
583 Posts
springs et all

LBT
doubt your gonna find them on Ebay. Size wouldn't matter, cause no one selling them would know the size. They would only know what car it was for.
Size is also not the only thing to consider, spring rate, diameter, material etc.
Springs are one of those things that you will be better off in the long run if you bought new instead of "hand me downs" (they got rid of them for a reason).

Not sure on the GCs...
Good luck

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i could get ground control's off ebay for only 100 bucks, i think its better then buying thoes springs on nopi. only problem is gruond controls aren't for legend!!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
abe805 said:
ground control does make coil over for g1s got to the site and check www.ground-control.com
I looked at that site and noticed that the Ground-control for a 90 Legend gives a 0-2" drop. I thought I could get lower than that with GC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey Mr. Smith I've had GC coilovers on a 510, my buddy has them on his 89 prelude and a cousin has them on his 95 accord and they drop the car more than 2". I haven't installed any on my G1 but I'm certain you can drop it up to 4".
I could be wrong for Legend application, so I'd give em' a call. They're really knowledgeable.

Also, GC Coilovers aren't universal they are designed for specific model application. Once I get to the suspension on my G1 GC coilovers all the way for me.:2cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.