Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have the upper portion of the box. When I head back to NH I'll get you the measurements and from those, I can figure out the lower portion measurements.
I've been way to busy for the past month between moving back to Mass, working up near canada for 4 days at a time and trying to get ready to move to Vermont in the next two weeks.

I'll try to remember to swing by lowes tomorrow when I head back up your way. If I make it there, it shouldn't take any more than 20 minutes to get the measurements and make up the lower portion of the box.

Just give me a call tonight and we can chat.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I've got a WR cold air box sitting in my garage too...everyone wants to help! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I second that

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I've got a WR cold air box sitting in my garage too...everyone wants to help! :)
could you post the measurements of the WR box? would give me a good starting point. Im thinking of buying a couple pieces of foam core and using that to model it. once i have it right, i would think it would be easy to find someone who could cut aluminum pieces to match.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Yeah once we get some basic measurements im going to model a perfect one with foamcore. Then ill take the pieces of foamcore to a sheetmetal shop, and have sheet metal cut to match. If everything goes well, Ill just get them to cut a bunch more, and do a group buy for anyone who wants one.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Alright, ive been looking at pics of the weapon airbox, ive never seen one in person. Other than looking cool, and accomodating a cone air filter, does it have any other differences than the stock air box? Does it still use the tubing that runs down by the passenger tire as a cold air intake, or does it replace it with new hose?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.