Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Weapon-R dragon intake, and I think the engine needs some cold air. I was wondering, which should I get, the Ram air kit or the CAB? The CAB costs a lot more but is it better? I've also heard the CAB is a PITA to install and I dont want to be SOL or MIA:D haha, anyway, enough acronyms, is there anybody who's tried both and knows which is better?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
RAM AIR KIT!!! i have put both on and like the ram air alot better for the sound and it kicks alot ahrder at Highway speeds. But if u never go on the highway go with CAI then u need a bypass valve another $50. Just my opinion.

G

·
How did you get the Ram Air Kit to fit? I just sent mine back to Weapon-R because I took a look at mine an it looked like there would be no way for it to fit on? The Filter comes right to the end of the engine bay and once you put on the shield there is no room for the hose to attach and to bend down to the whole that goes down to the foglight hole. At least that was the way that I saw it. If you found a way to do it, please let me know and could I see some pics :). Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts