Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Legend life, but I have been doing my home work. I have found that you can modify a civic AEM CAI to fit the gen 2 Legend. What mods are needed, and which civic intake?
Thanks!
Lee

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
why not just buy the Legend specific one (Weapon-R, $192.00 or Importoys $89.00) and modify it? It will be a whole lot smarter, less modding, no drilling holes, etc.

I have a How-To posted on the Legend.org forums...here's mine before my Type II Swap

Attachments

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
If you don't cut a hole in the fender wall, how do you get the cold outside air with the weapon R?
No holes necessary...they are built in :)
Once you remove the Oasy, you will need to take off the front passenger wheel....from here, remove fender liner and there is the resonator assy. This has 3 bolts..two facing you and ooone in the front of the car (thru factory fog light hole)

CAI How-To

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I have a weapon-r intake and plan on doing the CAI mod in a few weeks or whenever the weather allows me being that i'm in NYC. That tutorial is alot of help and plan on using it when I work on my CAI. Thanks Legendz_4_life.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Triton3K said:
I have a weapon-r intake and plan on doing the CAI mod in a few weeks or whenever the weather allows me being that i'm in NYC. That tutorial is alot of help and plan on using it when I work on my CAI. Thanks Legendz_4_life.
No doubt, Triton..I try to help my Legend familia!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts