Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raced a 6 speed Type-II Coupe tonight, all I could see/here was exhaust but my stock auto was pulling on him pretty good. It was a clean Legend Coupe though. I stopped at the light and talked to the guy. Just seein if he (you) were on here. Green manual Coupe with wheels and small sticker on rear side window. On bowles ave tonight in colorado. Sweet race/car man.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was driving a 94 Legend Coupe Type II, same as the other car but he was manual. I guess every car is built differant. More/less power...

And sorry, dont really street race but I had to see this one tonight. No one was around.

·
Just Another Guy
552 Posts
IBTL!

·
1,625 Posts
IBTL, too. But, don't mean to threadcrap here... wasn't me racing since I've got a Type I manual coupe. You guys need to drop by the meets section every once in a while; I'm trying to drum up interest for a CO meet a couple months from now. There's a couple people interested, but you guys need to chime in, too!
Cool, let us know more about the event when it nears....:bigok:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.