Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Does anyone else fine the General and Performance forums annoying? Why not combine them, since they are both G2, and it seems that the topics are interchangable... just less places to check, is all. I dunno ... I thin a G1 and G2 forum is really all we need (plus all the other misc stuff.)

Of course, IMHO :)

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Scotch,
You know what i'd have to agree, at first I thought i'd get used to it, but it seems to be a bit on the annoying side rather than more useful. Some topics seem to fit in both performance or general discussion. Matt, what do you think? Any chance of reversing this?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Well, when I first started this forum, I only had a "Second Generation" section, where anything(Performance and General) about G2's was placed...Then people demanded a Performance section...So I made it...

When I just made this recent change I messed up a little bit...I am going to have to get it "hacked" by a VBulletin professional...Once I do, when you click on "Second Generation", it will take you to a page where "General Discussion" is already opened up for you to see threads and then "Engine and Performance Mods" is listed above for you to click on if you wanna see the threads inside...We will have this very soon...Sit tight..You will like it...

And as far as the two sections go...Anything about the aftermarket performance of your legend like intake, suspension, rotors, headers, chips, exhaust, etc. needs to go in the "Engine and Performance Mods"section.

I feel like I have a good sense of organization and effectiveness, so do this and you will get used to it and the forums will be fun and effective....I am moving this post to off-topic...I know it has to do with the 2nd Gen. Forum, but not with the 2nd generation legend...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem Matt. The important things are that 1. You read and reply to user comments, 2. you are activly aupgading/maintaining the forums, and 3. I feel that I can voice an opinion and not be flamed for it.

As always, Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
ScotcH said:
No problem Matt. The important things are that 1. You read and reply to user comments, 2. you are activly aupgading/maintaining the forums, and 3. I feel that I can voice an opinion and not be flamed for it.

As always, Keep up the great work!
Ya, you don't feel like I was flaming you/not doing those 3 things do you? I try for all 3 of those...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt Whelan said:

Ya, you don't feel like I was flaming you/not doing those 3 things do you?
Nope ... as I said: Keep up the great work! :)

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
sounds good Matt, thanks for lookin out for us :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yeah Matt...good lookin out for listenin, keep up the good work.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.