Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just waxed, cleaned, polished chrome, etc.... So, as I'm rolling down the street and I get to a stop light and this lady (around 40' ish or so) is motioning to me to let my window down (you know how they swing their arms around like I have a manual window roller).

Note: She is pushing (driving) a fresh white RL right off the show room floor with temp tags. Anyway, I roll my window down and she replies that my car is very "Graceful". Now, I had the look of confusion as I tried to break down the word "graceful" , but I smiled at her and waved. I normally use the word "graceful" when I see gay guys dancing. Gay guys have the nack for hitting every dance step and never miss a beat. FROM WHAT I HEAR!!! So when I got home I looked up the word and it goes as follows:

GRACEFUL- Displaying grace in form or action : pleasing or attractive in line, proportion, or movement.

I realize now it was a nice compliment, but I will no longer use the word to describe a gay person. Read the definition and you'll see what I mean.

Graceful?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Graceful = "i'd rather be driving that car than this overpriced piece of **** acura" --

·
Registered
541 Posts
LOL nice! yea graceful is a nice word to describe a Legend. Ay, how bout some pics of dat shine ride?!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

The pimp says..........

Your complement was a shortened phrase laced with a question. In pimps terms this is referred to as "smashing". To further break down the word graceful (a smash word) would be to break the letters up. Let see, shall we........

G- reat
R- ide
(this is where the questions start)
A- s_? (add another s - gotta keep it clean)
C- ash?
E- nough gas?
F- reaky? (are you freaky?)
U- nmarried? (are you unmarried?)
L- onely?

So being 40ish she knows the game quite well and was attempting to pimp you. Hell, even her car was a statement - RL

R- olling
L- arge

So being old school player you are (like me) It's understandable that you were "discombobulated" as she applied the "Millennium funk" on ya bro. So in conclusion the next time somebody says, "Your car is graceful." Just say "Yeah." and proceed to put the smack down. - Class had ended. Let us go in peace.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Go Jose, My thoughts exactly!

Most people around Australia still don't have enough Nouce to appreciate a Legend!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

So being 40ish she knows the game quite well and was attempting to pimp you. Hell, even her car was a statement - RL

R- olling
L- arge

So being old school player you are (like me) It's understandable that you were "discombobulated" as she applied the "Millennium funk" on ya bro. So in conclusion the next time somebody says, "Your car is graceful." Just say "Yeah." and proceed to put the smack down. - Class had ended. Let us go in peace.
HAHAAHAAHAHAHA!!!
You're too much ThaAC!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
discombobulated" as she applied the "Millennium funk" on ya bro
LOL OMG that is so funny, havent heard anyone use discombobulated before!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

The pimp says..........

Your complement was a shortened phrase laced with a question. In pimps terms this is referred to as "smashing". To further break down the word graceful (a smash word) would be to break the letters up. Let see, shall we........

G- reat
R- ide
C- ash?
E- nough gas?
L- onely?

R- olling
L- arge

lmao

that is funny

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
AcuraGuy said:
LOL nice! yea graceful is a nice word to describe a Legend. Ay, how bout some pics of dat shine ride?!

Should I name her GRACE. LOL

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ThaAcSwerver said:

The pimp says..........

G- reat
R- ide
C- ash?
E- nough gas?
L- onely?

R- olling
L- arge

I think I've lost my touch. I've turned in my player pimp card. If she would have flshed me with her breast I still would have gone home to look up what that meant in the dictonary. LOL j/k !! . But, I believe Thai.95 hold the reign for the player pimp fo 2002.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave C ver2.0 said:
And if you had had soem cup holders in it you probably would have got some action. :p
the jdm cup holders that jrock has, huh!!! lol:)

I'll remember that.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
CakeDaddy said:

I think I've lost my touch. I've turned in my player pimp card. If she would have flshed me with her breast I still would have gone home to look up what that meant in the dictonary. LOL j/k !! . But, I believe Thai.95 hold the reign for the player pimp fo 2002.

The pimp says......

Yeap...... This is a classic class. You've been "Bamboozled" to the 3rd degree man. You probably was trembling when you typed this. Newport hanging out the tip of your lips. Sweating like your waiting for the piss test to come back a day after Weedfest 2000. (This is heavy) Immediately look in the mirror and say these words 10 times. "bloody mary" (No!! wait that's another forum!!!) say "Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Who's the freshest one of all?" If this don't work, your at the point of no return. (Millennium funk is potent, playa.)

·
Registered
541 Posts
WOW clean ride man! luv that all around tint.. really brings out the white of your car. hella sweet man!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey Cats can you say de-groovie, yeah man your car is laid, like Grace would be outa sight, I think it'll fit just right, can you dig it.....I'm talkin bitter as honey tart as suga baby Hahaaaaaa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.