Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rim specs are 18 x 7.5 offset is 42.

Is that high enough?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Those are the specs for my Racing Hart C2000's and for the most part they fit fine. The back wheels would rub under load and cornering at speed. I had to get the lip of the fender rolled up for them to clear. My tire size is 235-40-18 and people have mentioned that the 225's fit better.

·
Registered
139 Posts
LegendC said:
Those are the specs for my Racing Hart C2000's and for the most part they fit fine. The back wheels would rub under load and cornering at speed. I had to get the lip of the fender rolled up for them to clear. My tire size is 235-40-18 and people have mentioned that the 225's fit better.
Is your car dropped?

Do you have any pics? I think I might get those wheels. I love them, but I am afraid of rubbing.

·
Registered
595 Posts
BLF said:

Is your car dropped?

Do you have any pics? I think I might get those wheels. I love them, but I am afraid of rubbing.
My car is not dropped yet. Im planning on the Eibach/Koni setup soon. I have a system in my trunk that had some effect on the rubbing in back. Tire size is very important. Most people with 225's don't rub. Here is a pict.:D

Legend Gallery

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey legendC, r those tweeters by ur inside top lights? If so, how much did u pay for them? Those look pretty nice. Latin.........

·
Registered
595 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Hey legendC, r those tweeters by ur inside top lights? If so, how much did u pay for them? Those look pretty nice. Latin.........
Around $100 installed. There is a factory location on the Coupes up there for the cellphone.

·
Registered
139 Posts
LegendC: How much do your rims weigh?

I have RH T-6's. 18x7.5 with 225/40/18 Nitto 555's and they weigh 56 lbs. EACH!!!! Whatever I get I would like to be lighter than that.

thanks

·
Registered
595 Posts
I don't know the exact weight but I can tell you that these 18" Racing Harts are significantly lighter than the 17" Focals I had before. Inital acceleration lags a bit more because of the bigger size and wider rim but handling feels better and freeway bursts of speed are great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts