Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know why my corner lights are not working, u know how there is two bulbs in each corner, one is for the signal and what is the other one for? because i checked them yesterday and only 1 bulb works on both sides, its the one closet to the outhside, it turns on with my parking lights, and its the one that flashes when my signal is on, so what is the other bulb for????

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when does the indicator light, light up????? turn signals, parking lights? i dunno if theres something wrong with mine or not, but i never see it lit up, on both sides

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Pacs legend said:
when does the indicator light, light up????? turn signals, parking lights? i dunno if theres something wrong with mine or not, but i never see it lit up, on both sides
They should light up with your lights. When the headlight switch is turned once, both bulbs in the corner should come on. When the headlight switch is turned twice, everything should be on, low beams and both bulbs in the corner.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where is the fuse for thoose light, because ive never seen them on i dont think there burnt out, but i will replace the just incase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts