Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am just finishing painting my 90 ls legend lincoln jet black and want to know if i should tint the tail lights or not, tint the yellow corners black, or get clear corners or leave them. For the clear corners if i go that way, has anybody ever tried baking out the yellow, i have heard of doing this but dont know if it has been done to a legend. Or where have you all bought your clear corners. Thanks alot, Ryan

Also will post pics when it is all done and i learn how to do it

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup those are what i want or else i am going to tint them black like the rest of the car and maybe angle it alittle more to make the edge more agressive like the corners of the silva S14 headlights

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will probally tint the yellow black then and put in yellow bulbs into the clear parts so i can have an orange corner blinker and then i will be less likely to get pulled over. And what do people think about me tinting the back taillights so it will match the car better and make it look more agressive. I was thinking this because i am getting 20% tint put on all four sides and the back and then on the sun roof. i am lucky because in minnesota we dont have any inspection laws and they stopped doing the emission testing a few years ago so this would be a good state to have an illegal car for things like a RB26DETT engine :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.