Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my cousin's coupe with his custom made spoiler.
He custom made this spoiler and painted it himself.

13 small photos taken with my phone-camera, so quality is bad.
Pictures taken at my cousins house.

The caliper paint isn't from the cheap spray cans. It's the higher quality types in a small can where you have to brush it on. It mixes with a hardener and the finish is very very hard and super glossy finish. I also got a gold set, so I think it'll look really nice on my black car, but we'll see.

EDIT: 7.5", not 9.0" as I typed before.
The rims are 19 X 7.5", 42+mm offset. Falken wheels.

My little cousin (not the one that owns the Legend) holding rims:

Look inside.. he's rolled up in the rim:

My money on the rim to show how big the lip is... and also blang blang:

·
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue_Raspberry said:
Get an account ot photobucket.com please!!!!!!! That's one nice coupe man. I really like that spoiler. He isn't rubbing in the back is he?
These are hosted on photobucket.... they have a limit of 1500mb transfer per month, and 25mb storage.

Rubbing? I assume you mean the tires..... he's not rubbing in the rear, but the fronts are rubbing. The rears are close, without needing to roll the fender.

·
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mYbabYLeGend said:
Looks really nice,

Just one question, why does he have a lip on the rear bumper and not on the rest of the car?

I really like the rims and wing.

-hass
Oh, the sides and the front lip is coming. He bought the rear to see if the bottom of the lip would be level with the bottom of the stock sides and front, but it was lower. So I just ordered the sides and front for him yesterday.

That is one pricy lip kit. I had the same kit on my prelude, and it was $$$. but the construction is extemely good. There's no warp in the fiberglass at all, unlike some kits out there that has that wavy look to it.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
I like the rear end Lip spoiler/kit. It levels out the rear of the coupe which sits up high..

Unique mods..

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I like the rear end Lip spoiler/kit. It levels out the rear of the coupe which sits up high..

Unique mods..
:werd: If our rear bumpers came down a tad bit more, it would be perfect. That's why I like the Erubuni rear bumper. I think it would look perfect on the back without the Erubuni skirts and front bumper.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
Blue_Raspberry said:
:werd: If our rear bumpers came down a tad bit more, it would be perfect. That's why I like the Erubuni rear bumper. I think it would look perfect on the back without the Erubuni skirts and front bumper.
If our rear bumper sat as low as the rear mud flaps it would be awsome.. Then there would be no need for a kit.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
If our rear bumper sat as low as the rear mud flaps it would be awsome.. Then there would be no need for a kit.
Yeah, I just started liking the painted mud flaps on our cars. I didn't like it in the past for some reason, but I'm definitley loving it now, especially on coupes with no spoiler. I won't be putting a spoiler on mine, but if I ever get some new wheels, I'll definitlely will be purchasing some mud flaps to even out the look.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
VolkRacing said:
Oh, the sides and the front lip is coming. He bought the rear to see if the bottom of the lip would be level with the bottom of the stock sides and front, but it was lower. So I just ordered the sides and front for him yesterday.

That is one pricy lip kit. I had the same kit on my prelude, and it was $$$. but the construction is extemely good. There's no warp in the fiberglass at all, unlike some kits out there that has that wavy look to it.
I'm guessing kaminari.
My friend has two kits for his prelude both the mugen and kaminari. I personally like the kaminari but he loves his mugen lol.
-hass

·
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know what you all mean about the rear. The Legends rear sit so damn high compared to the rest of the body. Not only on the coupes, but the sedans too.

As others say... if the rear sat as low as the sides.. it would look PERFECT.. no need for kits.

Yea, his is kaminari.

I was thinking about gettin the rear only also, but then it would sit lower just like my cousin. then I would have to get the sides.... but the front wont fit since I have a 94 front end.

Sigh..... oh well. I'm gettin use to my rear ass being higher. I was going to get a lip spoiler but it'll just my the ass look higher.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
mmm yea HOTTNESS exsecially the rear lip on a coupe :2cool: but yea i wounder how the spoiler would look on a sedan like the GS mmmmmm i guess well just have him make one for an onwer of a sedan

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.