Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Legend homies,
I was thinking is there a way to put a coupe front kit to a sedan cause I believe that the coupe front is likely the same size as the sedan. someone has told me it can no be done. Is there any reason why it can not be done?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Anything is possible with someone that knows how to do bodywork! I'm sure you could pull it off. I talked to some guy at Andy's Motorsports and he said they can make KA7 style stuff fit a KA8 with modification. So I don't see why it wouldn't work the opposite way.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I guess it's because the middle portion of the Hood on the Sedan is much larger, while the coupes' is much smaller...

Would that look right though? Maybe someone can photoshop the front of a coupe, with the body of a sedan, and see how it looks, I have the feeling the Sedan will be too wide from the back...

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The support assy is different. If the kit is fiberglass...no problem.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
I guess it's because the middle portion of the Hood on the Sedan is much larger, while the coupes' is much smaller...

Would that look right though? Maybe someone can photoshop the front of a coupe, with the body of a sedan, and see how it looks, I have the feeling the Sedan will be too wide from the back...
So your telling me that the grill for the sedan is larger then the coupe or its the size. Oh and i was only wondering about the front kit, dont really care about the back yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.