Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
what specs 17's.. 17X7 or 17X7.5? what size tires are u running? 215/45 or 225/45 ? What brand of tires? Clean whip!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Theyre 17x7...and im running 205 45 tires...keeps them in the well. Very scary around curbs with these tires though. So I dont park on streets that much.

·
Registered
180 Posts
here are some picture taking tricks, when you want your car to look really low, you park it in some really tall grass. So the grass covers up the gap under the car =).

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice....I remember seeing that on the legend temple...Looks great...Must be scrapin...

·
Registered
386 Posts
HEY CHARLIEBALTIMORE!!!!!!!!

I remember a couple of years ago their was a rapper by the name of Charlie Baltimore I wonder if its you. By the way the rapper was of the female persuasion at least I think. If you are a guy no-pun intended. One more thing Nice car.:cool:

G

·
The Pics aren't working!!! :( Just from reading though I have some questions.... what year is your car and what model and everything?

Also, Did you do anything to modify the Eibachs (i.e. clipping or heating). What perch are your Konis on?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts