·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Legendtoo, all your tools shipped out yesterday. You should have them very soon.

FutureX 2001, if you need anything else to add to the set, just let me know.

Please let me know how everything works out and if anyone needs anything, just ask.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Sab*s Legend
776 Posts
yea, doesnt matter but how much? and you better put a discount in for us because we family (a-l family ;-)

and can you take some pics please thanks bro

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My sale has ended, but I still have lots of good prices on some tools ending this week. I have some impact sockets and a few air tools if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S. Torx bits
The torx bits would be about $25 shipped if you are interested. They have a lifetime warranty also.

·
Sab*s Legend
776 Posts
no thanks bro i thought you would be cheap but you about the same as craftsman torx bits, But hey keep up the good work on the craftsman stuff.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have lowered almost all of my starting price by up to 50% and I have added lots of new items such as: impact wrench, die grinders, a snap-on torque wrench and tonight I will be adding alot of Craftsman impact sockets and extensions.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have added a couple new features to my ebay store and you can now search my store from any of my listings. Also, if you add me to your favorite store/sellers I will be sending out sales announcements and discounts to my buyers.

There are only 2 days left on the Snap-On torque wrench and Craftsman Impact sockets, so please make sure to keep an eye on those auctions.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have once again added alot of new tools. I now have some torx bits, 1/2" deep well sockets, very large SAE and METRIC sockets, SAE wrenches up to 1-5/16" and metric wrenches up to 24mm. All of my auctions have low starting prices. Please check out my auctions and add me as a favorite seller to receive sale notices and discounts emailed to you.

Thanks,

Kevin

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.