Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.........

I AM INFORMING ALL OF YOU OF WHAT I AM DOING TO MY LEGEND.. I JUST GOT BACK FROM DROPPING IT OFF AT THE SHOP WHAT I AM GOIN TO DO IS CRAZY HEAD LIGHT CONVERSION....... I AM GOIN WITH THE NISSIAN SILVIA S-15 HEAD LIGHT CONVERSION ON TOP OF THAT I AM PUTTING ON A VIS CYBER KIT ( FRONT BUMPER AND REAR BUMPER ) AND I AM PUTTING ON EXTREAM SIDE SKIRTS ( THANKS TO ZOL ) FOR SWAPPING.. I AM ALSO GOIN WITH A WHITE PEARL COLOR WITH A BLUE PEARL OVER IT ALL OF THIS ON A COUPE WHEN I GET PICS ILL LET EVERY ONE KNOW

THANKS
RICHARD

P.S I AM SO EXCITED

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! hey post progress pics if you can......I luv those!!!
yeah, i love seeing my Ac in pieces knowing what it will look like when all is said and done.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Yes, let me see this when you're done.
I might have to go over to your crib and steal your ride. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
abe805 said:
Yes, let me see this when you're done
I might have to go over to your crib and steal your ride. :p :p i might take a trip too jose see who gets there first:p :p
**** u guys are pretty funny!!! well he is goin to make progress pics but i am not sure when he can give them to me my car should be done on the 22 of this month
\\\

i am so excited

i cant wait

thannks
richard

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ummmmmmmm

abe805 said:
any updates yet foo been waiting for ever
hell yea ive been waiting for a long ass time one of the reasons why i have been waiting is because the VIS cyber rear just wil not work on a coupe because it is about 6 inches too wide to fit so the guy is using parts of the cyber rear and he is finishing up the rest of the kit with a hand made kit... so that took him a while to do that now all i am waiting for is the paint,,,,

thanks
richard

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: Re: ummmmmmmm

richard said:

hell yea ive been waiting for a long ass time one of the reasons why i have been waiting is because the VIS cyber rear just wil not work on a coupe because it is about 6 inches too wide to fit so the guy is using parts of the cyber rear and he is finishing up the rest of the kit with a hand made kit... so that took him a while to do that now all i am waiting for is the paint,,,,

thanks
richard
Let us know when it's all done, pimp.

·
Registered
273 Posts
how much is this costing you?

·
Registered
146 Posts
man you need to hook me up with this guy!!!!
i wanna fix up my car too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.