Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
man what a terrible choice to paint a legend, the neon green doesnt go with the legend...:(

and those lighter green lines....

good thing it wasnt day

·
Registered
996 Posts
Guys ... fear not. It's a photoshop paint job ... not even a good one! Look at the outline of the car around the bottom of the bumper :rolleyes:

G

·
It could be real, but if it is I give the guy props as well for creativity, its kinda artistic. The Legend is kinda like a piece of fine canvas, it gives you so many possibilities.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry, But I LOVE IT!!! The Paint job is AMAZING!!!!
The grill i'm not a fan of, but that paint job is CrAzY!!!
You can punk him/her off all you want, but at car show's
I'm sure there racking up the points.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to burst your bubble Scotch but it's no photoshop. It is for sale on Yahoo, Japan...it's most definately real. Two more since your a doubter, and on the 1st look at the edge of the trunk. I'm glad I'm having a good day otherwise I would think your calling me a liar!

·
Registered
815 Posts
How funny, while looking at the first picture i was thinking,
dam that color should be on a six four impala with 13" daytons
on a three wheel motion stance. I knew it had to be a lowrider LEGEND which IMO doesnt mix:eek:. Leave that for the old skool chevys n stuff.

·
Registered
996 Posts
jrock7791 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Scotch but it's no photoshop. It is for sale on Yahoo, Japan...it's most definately real. Two more since your a doubter, and on the 1st look at the edge of the trunk. I'm glad I'm having a good day otherwise I would think your calling me a liar!
Not calling anyone a liar :) I just thought you dug up that picture somewhere without any other info. I still think there is some wirdness gogin on in the first picture. If the paint is real (which you have proven) then it looks like it was pasted onto a different background. I dunno ... the outline looks wack to me.

Either way, definitly not my cup-o-tea, but someone sure has imagination!

·
Registered
602 Posts
What is that setup in the trunk for? Looks like four baterries and an extra AC system. I don't see how they could fit subs in though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.