Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
it's photoshopped. that helicopter one is hot though. that must be a completely straight road.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
na, i wasn't talking about your picture. the one with th VW. and that's my final answer.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
na, i wasn't talking about your picture. the one with th VW. and that's my final answer.

".........Hi, is this Jose3030?........I have smoovie-smoov here at the studio, and he needs you assistance. 25 dollars is riding on your help. (beeeep) Hold on.....someones beeping in (click).................. Hello?.........yes this is AcSwerver..........collect call from what prison?.............yeah I except.........What-up Skillet?!!!!....... Long time no hear.....Your girl told me to tell you the next time you ........ hey hold on i'm doing a show right now....alright, hold on.......(click) sorry about that. Hello.... Hello.....Hello? I'm sorry smooth it seems like we've lost him...... Well at least you walk away with $15.00.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

".........Hi, is this Jose3030?........I have smoovie-smoov here at the studio, and he needs you assistance. 25 dollars is riding on your help. (beeeep) Hold on.....someones beeping in (click).................. Hello?.........yes this is AcSwerver..........collect call from what prison?.............yeah I except.........What-up Skillet?!!!!....... Long time no hear.....Your girl told me to tell you the next time you ........ hey hold on i'm doing a show right now....alright, hold on.......(click) sorry about that. Hello.... Hello.....Hello? I'm sorry smooth it seems like we've lost him...... Well at least you walk away with $15.00.
You're a trip. LOL

·
Registered
702 Posts
the first two pictures are definitely fake.

the last one by TheAc is possible, but might be fake too, cuz that looks more like an attack helicopter than a traffic speed one...but i'm not chopper expert.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
that **** is too funny

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
...........the last one by TheAc is possible, but might be fake too, cuz that looks more like an attack helicopter than a traffic speed one...but i'm not chopper expert.
........Dang man, you don't watch CNN? New laws have passed and State Troopers are now being issued retired Apache Helicopters to help out in traffic enforcement. Crown Vics can't keep up with the new high porformance cars being produced now so they resorted to using heat seeking missles. Thsy was using F-15 fighter jets but parking became an issue at the precent.:confused: :confused: :confused: .....watch more CNN son.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.