Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After begging like a child for approximately 20 minutes, my Mother spoke these words to me:

"There is not enough space. And if I see that car in the garage when I come home your car will be YOUR new home."

Well she was right, there isn't enough space without throwing out some junk in the garage.

But there was room for about 70% of it. ;-) So I'm not really violating her rule.

C'mon, it's 100 degrees outside!

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America.....are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all theway to the back of the store to get prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the ballpoint pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

11. Only in America......do they have parking garage elevators with Braille lettering.

·
Registered
847 Posts
hehehe, nice one:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's an obsession!

I wouldn't be suprised if that's a water-cooled sheet!
Actually, I put it there in case someone accidentely closed the garage door and it closed on my car. Sad, sad, sad. Commit me please.

j520

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
legenddriverc said:
LMAO legend gsthat was funny and true.

jason520 why don't you clean the garage out so that your car will fit?
Done...

I won the war of words and the Legend is sitting pretty in my garage. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.